CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I LOVE YOU! ;)

Oh my~
I've fallen again and again and again.
Fallen in love~
Never ends.
LOL!
=.='

I've fallen to whom??
Oppss!
That is the wrong question!
It suppose to be like this:
|
|
|
|
|
You've fallen in love to WHAT?
Nah~ Haha.
That''s the correct question to be ask.

See this:

LOL!
Ya! I love my blog so much!
This is where i express everything.
I know my hater(s) do read my blog,
but do i care of what s/he will talk about me after they read this?

Okay~ That is so out of topic!
LMAO~ xD
So,my love for my blog is getting bigger and bigger.
Big like Big Apple (=.=') yaw! Haha
Muah!

Another thing to share is,
this evening I went to Boulevard,alone,yeah!
Damn!



I was surprised like a dumbass (haha)
when i saw Old Town White Coffee station at the back's corner of the Boulevard.
=.=' After a long time I didn't go there,
there's a new thingy huh?
:O
No wonder that place is under reconstruction last month.
Approximately they want to build the station there.
Okay.
I'm so lame. Huhu.
Will try it someday~
*crossing finger even though i don't really like coffee (how's that?) xD



Suka? Click LIKE. Nak komen? Komen je. :)

0 comments: