CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 8, 2013

Keep holding on


Yes.. I will keep holding on,till the very end. I don't know when I will be able to let you go,I think I won't be able to let you go until the end. I don't care how many times you hurt me,I don't care how many times you ask me to let you go,I don't care how many times you mad at me,I don't care how many times I cried because of you,I don't care being hurt by you,I don't care if you wanna let me go hundreds time,as long as I still have you,as long as I still got your love and your heart,as long as you still be here with me. I will keep holding on to you,to us and to our relationship. I love you too much to let you go. I believe and have faith that you are the one for me. I don't care if you think you're not good enough for me,not that perfect enough for me,because I accept you for who you are. I love you just the way you are. I am sorry for my lacknesses,I am sorry for the changes in me,but my heart and my love for you is still remain the same. Just stay with me dear. :(


Suka? Click LIKE. Nak komen? Komen je. :)

2 comments:

Rasyid Ochmann said...

Kmk sik paham apa ditulis kitak aie. Kamek sik pandei speaking meow :3

Christie V said...

Aie.. Buat2 paham jak la. Huhu