CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 27, 2013

What should I do?

I have a talk with my cousin's fiancee while we was on the beach today. Suddenly we came out with relationship issue. Haha. I told her that I miss him. I tell her what happened to us. There she goes.. Giving me some advice. If I still love him and were ready to start again,why not I give myself another chance to be with him. But I'm not sure not how will he respond if I ask him back to me. I'm afraid that he would not accept me back. Another thing is if I'm happy to be free like this,then I should wait and continue live my life like this. And I'm confused right now because I'm happy being like this,but sometimes I do feel incomplete without him and felt lonely. I do miss him so much that I want him back. But I'm not ready and afraid to face the same kind of issue we had before. :'( I just unprepared. I'm not as strong as before. What should I do? I'm lost. :(


Suka? Click LIKE. Nak komen? Komen je. :)

0 comments: